Social Skills - Negotiation Skills (in English)
Getting to YES
Skilled negotiation forms the very heart of those who succeed in business. Having the right negotiation skills can catapult you into being a valued team member and indispensable as one who gets results. Learn when to press, when to walk away and when to call your adversary's bluff. Result oriented negotiators all have one thing in common: They always ask for the order... learn how to do this! Don't get the short end of the stick and be prepared to out-negotiate your adversaries. This seminar will cover essential negotiation techniques.
- Approaches to negotiation (i.e. Win-Win, Advocacy, etc.)
- The role of emotion in negotiation (i.e. Positive Affect, Negative Affect)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bargaining and Haggling
- Challenging the status quo
- Threats (i.e. Litigation, Breach of Contract)
This course is specially designed for native German speakers that work with multilingual teams or international business partners.
Managers, team leaders and team members.